Sanabria & Associates - Hyattsville, MD
$50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Sanabria & Associates, PLLC is a rapidly growing law firm with offices in Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., and Florida. We are looking for an eager to work individual with drive and passion to join our team.
- Preparing and filing applications with USCIS, including but not limited to family-based petitions, adjustment of status, provisional waivers, naturalization, and U Visas.
- Preparing and filing applications with the Immigration Court, with high emphasis on asylum and cancellation of removal applications.
- Submitting supplemental evidence filings with EOIR in advance of Individual/Merits Hearings.
- Completing affidavits with clients.
- Drafting motions and applications for filing with the Immigration Court.
Skills and Expirience:
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Minimum Education: College Education or equivalent
- Immigration experience
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Time Off & Sick Leave
- Paid Federal Holidays Off
- Paid Birthday and work and Work Anniversary off
- Reimbursement for field-related courses will be offered for continued education
- Paid Gym Membership
- Paid Parking
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Bonuses available
- Mileage and work-related expenses reimbursement
- Employee/client referral program
- Car allowance program
- Thursday-Monday: 11:00am-7:00pm &
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm
- Immigration law: 2 years (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- Chillum, MD 2441 Chillum Rd, Hyattsville, MD 20782