Sanabria & Associates - Silver Spring, MD
$18.00 - $22.00 per hour
Sanabria & Associates, PLLC is a rapidly growing law firm with offices in Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., and Florida. We are looking for an eager to work individual with drive and passion to join our team.
- Preparing filings for Maryland Circuit Court and in the Superior Court for the District of Columbia.
- E-filing in Maryland and D.C.
- Preparing and filing applications with USCIS, including but not limited to: special immigrant petitions, adjustment of status, asylum applications, work permit applications.
- Preparing and filing applications with the Immigration Court, with high emphasis on asylum and cancellation of removal applications.
- Submitting supplemental evidence filings with EOIR in advance of Individual/Merits Hearings.
- Completing affidavits with clients.
- Drafting motions for filing with the Immigration Court.
- Proactively communicating with clients to answer questions and provide status updates.
- Complete and file form I-360 with USCIS.
Skills and Experience:
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Familiarity with the Immigration Court and USCIS procedures
- Familiarity with state proceedings
- Familiarity with service of process in state court
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Works well under pressure
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Experience using Docketwise software is a bonus
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Time Off
- 5 Sick Days
- Paid Birthday Off
- Paid Anniversary Off
- Paid Gym Membership
- Paid Parking
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Immigration Legal Assistant: 1+ years (Required)
- Bonuses available
- Mileage and work-related expenses reimbursement
- Employee/client referral program
- Vehicle allowance program
- Immigration: 1 year (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- Chillum, MD 2441 Chillum Rd, Hyattsville, MD 20782